Welcome to Catalina
Catalina is one of the twenty-four neighborhoods in The Polo Club of Boca Raton. The 176 condominium units in Catalina make this neighborhood the largest in The Polo Club. Condos range from 1,700 to 1,900 square feet and are either first or second-floor units. Catalina’s condos are located on the fifth and sixth holes of the Club Course and offer both two and three-bedroom options. Surrounded by multiple lakes, almost all of the Catalina condos feature water views. In addition to the many amenities
The Polo Club of Boca Raton offers at the central clubhouse, Catalina residents also have access to a satellite pool located within the neighborhood. Catalina is located near the south gate entrance of the Polo Club offering close proximity to The Polo Club Shoppes, a private plaza with local restaurants, stores, and amenities just seconds away. To learn more about Catalina in The Polo Club, please contact Michael & Wendy Ledwitz, Polo Club residents and Polo’s #1 real estate agents.
Top 5 FAQs About Real Estate in Catalina
- What are the current real estate trends for homes in Catalina at the Polo Club? The real estate market in Catalina at the Polo Club, Boca Raton, is characterized by high demand for luxury properties. This gated community is known for its upscale homes, world-class amenities, and prestigious reputation. The trend is towards elegant, spacious homes that offer privacy and exclusive features like custom design, high-end finishes, and private pools. Despite the high-end nature of the market, the demand remains strong, driven by buyers seeking a luxurious lifestyle with access to amenities like golf courses, tennis courts, and social clubs. The community’s focus on security and privacy adds to its appeal.
- How does Catalina at the Polo Club’s housing market compare to other areas in Boca Raton? Compared to other neighborhoods in Boca Raton, Catalina at the Polo Club is distinct for its exclusivity and focus on luxury living. While Boca Raton, in general, is known for its upscale properties, Catalina at the Polo Club offers a more secluded and elite experience. The homes here are typically larger and more luxurious than those in other Boca Raton neighborhoods. The community’s amenities, including the Polo Club, are a significant draw, offering a lifestyle that is both active and socially engaging.
- What types of homes are available in Catalina at the Polo Club, Boca Raton? In Catalina at the Polo Club, the homes are predominantly luxurious single-family residences. These properties often feature expansive floor plans, custom architectural designs, and high-end finishes. Many homes boast features such as gourmet kitchens, outdoor living spaces, private pools, and beautifully landscaped gardens. The architectural styles in the community vary, with a focus on elegant and timeless designs. The homes in Catalina are designed to cater to a discerning clientele looking for exclusivity and comfort.
- Is investing in a home in Catalina at the Polo Club, Boca Raton a good decision? Investing in a home in Catalina at the Polo Club can be a sound decision for those seeking luxury real estate in a prestigious community. The neighborhood’s reputation, along with its high-quality amenities and beautiful surroundings, contribute to the enduring value of properties here. Homes in Catalina are likely to maintain their value due to the exclusivity of the Polo Club community and the consistent demand for luxury properties in Boca Raton. However, it's important for investors to consider the higher price point and associated costs of maintaining a luxury property.
- What should potential buyers consider when looking at homes in Catalina at the Polo Club, Boca Raton? Potential buyers in Catalina at the Polo Club should consider the lifestyle offered by the community, including access to club amenities and social activities. Assessing the home’s size, layout, and specific features to ensure they meet personal preferences and needs is important. Buyers should also evaluate the quality of construction, maintenance standards, and any potential for renovations. Understanding the community rules, membership fees for the Polo Club, and any homeowners' association dues is crucial. Working with a real estate agent experienced in the Catalina and Polo Club market can provide valuable assistance in navigating these considerations.