Boca Raton is considered one of the luxurious, peaceful, and enjoyable places to live in the entire United States. With the ocean breeze, unbelievable year-round climate, high-end restaurants, and shopping, it’s a paradise for many. Those looking for more exclusive amenities and living options will look towards Boca’s range of private communities and country clubs. In fact, Boca Raton country clubs are ranked as some of the highest in the country. It can be overwhelming trying to figure out what Boca Raton country club is the right one for you. They all offer a wealth of benefits & amenities as well as phenomenal living options, making it a tough decision. Thankfully, you don’t need to stress over finding the best Boca Raton country club to move to, thanks to the Polo Club of Boca Raton.
Nestled in the heart of Boca Raton, the Polo Club offers residents and members resort-style living every day. With luscious golf courses, state-of-the-art tennis & fitness facilities, world-class dining options, and more, it’s hard not to fall in love with the Polo Club. Our residents also have quick access to everything Boca Raton has to offer with its short distance to the beach, dining options, and boutique shopping. Not only is the Polo Club recognized as one of the best country clubs to live in, but it’s also nationally recognized as a Platinum Club Member, America’s Healthiest Club, and as a Distinguished Emerald Club of the World.
Polo Club’s Amenities
When deciding on what Boca Raton country club to choose from, one of the major difference-makers is the amenities available to residents daily. If you’re an avid golfer, you want a home course that’s both stunning and plays well. Everyday dining options within the country club can make or break your experience, whether it be subpar food or inexperienced bartenders. Those looking to lounge out in the sun and enjoy Florida’s ocean breeze will want a pool worth going to every day. While living at the Polo Club, all those worries go out the window. Experience an unparalleled variety of amenities designed to make each day unbelievable.
Golfing In The Polo Club: Designed by Timothy Freeland, the Polo Club of Boca Raton is home to two beautifully manicured 18-hole golf courses. Offering tropical vistas, both the Club Course and the Equestrian Course provide golfers of all skill levels with an unforgettable experience. Everyone can enjoy golf at the polo club, as it offers residents professional instruction programs geared towards taking their game to new heights.
Tennis In The Polo Club: With a one-of-a-kind facility housing 27 immaculate Har-Tru courts, residents can enjoy both a casual game with friends & family or practice alongside one of the Polo Club’s expert coaches. Whichever you choose, you’ll be playing at the #1 private tennis facility in the world, ranked by the Professional Tennis Registry.
Fitness & Spa Center In The Polo Club: Recognized as one of “The Healthiest Clubs in America” by Prevo Health, members of the polo club enjoy engaging in a happy & healthy lifestyle. The Polo Club’s fitness center offers state-of-the-art equipment, over 20 trained fitness professionals to help you achieve your fitness goals, and so much more.
If you’re looking to destress, just visit the Polo Club’s spa, where you’ll be immediately relaxed by the tranquil environment and pleasant scents of aromatherapies. Some of the services offered include:
- Spa Retail Area Offering the Best Skincare, Cosmetics, and Gift Items
- Skin Care/ Rejuvenating Facials, Microdermabrasion and Therapy
- Massage/ Thai, Swedish, Shiatsu, Reflexology, Deep Tissue, and More
- Body Care/ Body Wraps, Aromatherapy Body Polish, Salt Scrubs
- Specialty Treatments/ Waxing, Lash & Brow Tints, Scalp Massages
- Full-Service Hair and Nail Salon
Dining In The Polo Club: Boca Raton is home to a variety of dining options throughout the city, however you’ll never have to venture very far for five-star dining. The Polo Club is home to several unbelievable restaurants that are exclusively available for members of the Polo Club. While other Boca Raton country clubs offer dining options within the club, the quality just doesn’t come close to Polo Club’s robust eateries. Dining options in the Polo Club of Boca Raton include:
- Steeplechase: Transport yourself to another world with traditional dishes from Greece, Italy, France, Spain, and more through this reimagined buffet-style presentation.
- An American Bistro: Enjoy all the comfort classics you crave right here at An American Bistro, as well as curated cocktails by its mixologists.
- Barefoot Cafe: Light dining and drinks right by the pool, a resident favorite.
- The Crown Room: Exclusive upscale steakhouse for Polo Club residents to indulge in.
- Traditions Lounge: Laidback lounge area for residents to mingle with one another and unwind with friends & family before dinner with light appetizers and drinks.
- The Winner’s Circle: Winner’s Circle offers patrons relaxed fare and a finely curated selection of tapas. Coupled with its array of televisions and selections of bourbons, whiskeys, and tequilas it’s the perfect spot for the next big game.
- Chill: The Polo Club’s very own ice cream shop, guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth time and time again.
Move From Beverley Hills To The Best Boca Raton Country Club Today
Are you looking to move from Beverley Hills to Boca Raton? Overwhelmed by the number of luxury Boca Raton country clubs there are? Don’t worry, you won’t have to look further than the Polo Club of Boca Raton. The Polo Club is home to several Californians who made the move and have never looked back. Have any questions about life in the Polo Club? As members of the Polo Club themselves, Michael and Wendy Ledwitz are community experts on everything going on in the Polo Club and can answer any questions you may have. Looking to buy in the Polo Club, Michael and Wendy have been the top real estate advisors here for years. They’ll make sure to outline everything that comes with moving to the Polo Club, as well as finding you the perfect home. You’ll be wishing you made the move sooner!
Ready to make the move? Simply contact Michael and Wendy online, or give them a call at (561) 235-3900. Take the first step towards living in paradise today.